Thursday, February 09, 2012

Exercise incentives

Stark picture making the rounds on Facebook lately:



Also, from this link:


I like to think I'm taking myself from the middle situation above, and becoming the bottom situation, adding more meat to myself, and that that's why my weight is hard to lose - meat weighs more. Size hasn't changed much over the last couple months.. so, I don't know what's going on exactly in this hexogenarian humanantigravitysuit. The first ten pounds came off the first month. It took 2 and a half months for the next 10 pounds to come off. Now I'm on my last ten. It might take 6 months to get those off, at this rate. Resting pulse has dropped, which I guess is healthy.. Slow though. Really really slow. And staying under 1200 calories for months and months and months is becoming ... well, I shouldn't complain - elsewhere in the world people are lucky to get one meal a day. Also, I'm pleased that my knees are in great shape. They handle the elliptical easily, remain painfree and fully bendy. Thank you, yoga that I did 40 years ago.

No comments: