Saturday, August 11, 2012

Heeeeeeere's.... Raven!



Ravensara Travillian has kindly responded to my blogpost from yesterday, Hole in the Hull!, with a set of posts on her POEM blog:


It all depends on what the meaning of "is" is (#7/31)




It all depends on what the meaning of "is" is: 02-What a wicked game we play (#9/31)


My understanding is that she intends to flesh these posts out more. Stay tuned - give the woman space so that she might explain how this whole fascia thing seems to have gone so sideways. 


Update: New blogpost by Raven:

It all depends on what the meaning of "is" is: 03-Are we even talking about the same thing at all? (#10/31)


.........

Afterthought:

This looks promising, like it could turn into one of the most fruitful conversations I may have ever had on the internet. If so, I hasten to get all my ducks lined up in a row, fuelled by anticipation. 

1. I want to include this observation I wrote a long time ago, reflecting on the difference I perceive between operator and interactor models of manual care. 
Manual therapy and its models

2. Also, see Treatment Continuum, a series that added visualization to the operator versus interactor ideas in the previous link. 

3. That series is linked into DNM in a Nutshell, a compilation of compilations in one simple link that I send to people who are interested in learning about the underpinnings of dermoneuromodulation. 

Well, these aren't all the ducks I have, but they're a start. 

If anyone can get to the bottom of the dilemma, I'm sure it will be Raven. She comes complete with scholastic heavy artillery, academic acumen, and a heart large enough to embrace all the foibles that have ever arisen in the world of human primate social grooming. Until later. :-)


No comments: